position: web manager
We are looking for a Website Manager with an analytical mind and organisational skills.
We need meticulous attention to detail, brilliant problem-solving skills, and an ability to gather and schedule content.
You should have an excellent understanding of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Paid per Click (PPC) Content Management Systems (CMS)
and technology infrastructures using CSS, Firewalls, IDS/IPS, Web-Proxy and Security Audits. You should be comfortable troubleshooting the website
and constantly improve the User Experience (UX). A complete understanding of Shopify is a prerequisite.
Above all you must be embrace the egg philosophy and understand our need for brilliant customer service and creativity.
Website Manager Responsibilities:
- Plan, implement, manage, monitor and upgrade (with exterior help as needed) the egg website.
- Respond to and troubleshoot all website issues.
- Update Shopify and necessary Apps regularly.
- Conduct content audits to eliminate redundant and/or duplicate information.
- Ensure the generation of appropriate website content aligned to egg
- Ensure website quality and efficiency by conducting regular test plans on both egg websites (Europe and international sites)
- Ensure content shown on the website is up to date and correct (Europe and international sites)
- Improve the User Experience of the website regularly.
- Report on the user experience and recommend changes to implement
- Collaborate with all at egg to ensure that the website aligns with our philosophy and standards.
- Create strategies to grow subscriber base and web visitors.
- Ensure full compliance on the website with all laws and regulations.
- Keep up-to-date with industry best practice and monitor competitor websites.
Identify and respond to all website security breaches.
Ensure that the website is protected by enabling the appropriate security measures.
Website Manager Requirements:
- 2 years of work experience as a Website Manager.
- Expert knowledge of Macromedia suite, Adobe suite, Content Management Systems and Shopify
- A good understanding of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and (PPC).
- An ability to troubleshoot website issues in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills.
Great time management skills, the ability to multi-task and be part of a team
If you are interested please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org